Sunday, February 5, 2012

First Post in 4 Years

Huh, I was considering starting blogging when suddenly i stumbled upon this old account. If memory serves I used it originally to complete a summer course in my tenth grade of high school, and then left it for dead afterwards. Who would've guessed that I would be back... Never really learned how to use blogger effectively, and now I remember even less, but who cares I'll just be using this as a "note-to-self" kind of thing, a place to write my thoughts down and leave them behind and believe me I have a lot of thoughts... So many that in fact it's starting to disturb my daily life... Well anyways I'll leave my first post as is, as I should either be studying or sleeping, both which would be helpful for my exam on Monday x_x

No comments:

Post a Comment